Are you interested in living overseas?
Living overseas typically requires that you have citizenship overseas. Becoming a citizen in certain countries is possible through the citizenship by investment program. With the citizenship by investment program you are eligible to become a citizen by investing in real estate (residential or commercial), investing in a business, and a few other investment options. Below is a list of countries that allow you to gain citizenship by investment.
Countries with Citizenship by investment programs
- Antigua and Barbuda | Property in Antigua & Barbuda
- Bulgaria | Property in Bulgaria
- Cyprus | Property in Cyprus
- Dominica | Property in Dominica
- Grenada | Property in Grenada
- Malta | Property in Malta
- Montenegro | Property in Montenegro
- Turkey | Property in Turkey
- Moldova | Property in Moldova
- St Lucia | Property in St. Lucia
- St Kitts & Nevis | Property in St. Kitts & Nevis
- Vanuatu | Property in Vanuatu